Additional Content Download
The 2017 agenda is packed full of speakers who will help you enable digital transformation and create value through mobile technology. Just a few of the speaker and session highlights include:
- The Golden Key to Unlocking Value in the Digital Era: IT Transformation: with Chief Digital and Information Officer, City of Leeds, Director Digital IT Transformation, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and IAA
- Agile – Why is it so Hard? Find out tricks and tips from the Agile Transformation Director at Barclaycard
- The Start Up within a Giant – From the Innovation Lab to Branch Floor, Distribution Arm and Within the Culture: hear from Head of Digital Strategy and Innovation, Groupe La Poste
- From Reactive to Proactive Mobile Threat Detection & Defense: learn from the CISO if Scotia Gas Networks
Download the agenda to see the full line up of which IT and mobility leaders are taking part!
The Solution Provider Information Pack gives you detail and insight into the business development opportunities available at the Exchange. Allowing you to visualize how your company can benefit from attending the event, meeting with the senior attendees and, perhaps most importantly, discover how the Exchange model can ensure you are securing the right business, at the right time.
Ahead of our 2017 Investment Priority Report, we have compiled our research from 2014-2016 to find out what the top 4 investment proirities have been.
Interested to know if your proirorites were the same? Download now!
If you would prefer to recieve this by email, contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7368 9484 quoting “Mobility US - Top 4 Investment Priorities”
The Enterprise Mobility Exchange 2016 brought together CIOs, VPs and Heads of Mobile, Field Service, IT, Fleet Management and Operations from enterprises across UK.
This report compiles all of the facts, stats and figures into one. Here’s just a taster of what you will get;
- The top take-aways
- Interviews from our exclusive speaker panel
- Key attendance statistics
- Investment priorities